Thinner / PCB Cleaner / IPA for Mobile Phone Repairing
Thinner / PCB Cleaner / IPA for Mobile Phone Repairing is used to clean the PCB of a mobile phone or cell phone. The most common PCB cleaner used in mobile phone repairing is IPA or Isopropyl Alcohol....
Thinner / PCB Cleaner / IPA for Mobile Phone Repairing is used to clean the PCB of a mobile phone or cell phone. The most common PCB cleaner used in mobile phone repairing is IPA or Isopropyl Alcohol. It is also called IPA Flux.
The main function or purpose of PCB cleaner liquid or chemical is to remove dirt, dust, contaminants, flux residues etc from the PCB. Many mobile cell phone service centers and professionals also use ultra sonic cleaners to clean PCB
It is important to buy only good quality PCB cleaner as poor quality PCB cleaners can damage the board.
Main features of a good Mobile Cell Phone PCB Cleaner Liquid are:
- It must be highly efficient cleaning solvent.
- The chemical should be able to remove of stains, grease, dirt, dust and any other contaminant.
- It must be ideal for removal of flux residues.
- The chemical must not be toxic.
- It must not leave any residue.
- It should not cause any corrosion to the metal tracks and electronic components.
- It should be safe for use on plastics and fibers.
- An aerosol container is best for cleaning type of PCB. Many manufacturers and suppliers and supply the chemical in containers with brush.
- Solder Wire for Mobile Phone Repairing
- Soldering Iron and Soldering Station for Mobile Phone Repairing
- PCB Holder / PCB Stand for Mobile Cell Phone Repairing
- Mobile Phone Repairing Tools
- Sections and Parts Inside a Mobile Cell Phone
- Mobile Phone Parts Identification | How to Identify Parts & Components on PCB of Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Repairing Testing Methods
- Mobile Phone Fault Finding for Mobile Cell Phone Repairing
- Top Mobile Cell Phone Manufacturers in the world – Best Leading Mobile Cell Phone Manufacturers
- Top 10 Best Mobile Phone Brands in the World
- How to Open and Disassemble a Mobile Cell Phone
- How to Use Multimeter
- How to Jumper in Mobile Phone Repairing
- How to Clean Points and Connectors of Mobile Phone PCB
- How to Check Parts of a Mobile Phone for Fault
- How to Replace LCD Display Screen of a Mobile Cell Phone
- Parts Inside Apple iPhone 5 Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Communication Technology