Solder Wire for Mobile Phone Repairing
What is Solder Wire? Solder wire is an alloy or mixture of tin and lead or tin, silver and copper. There can be other composition as well but tin / lead (Sn / Pb) and Tin / Silver...
What is Solder Wire?
Solder wire is an alloy or mixture of tin and lead or tin, silver and copper. There can be other composition as well but tin / lead (Sn / Pb) and Tin / Silver / Copper (Sn / Ag / Cu) is widely used and accepted. While Tin / Lead solder wire is called leaded wire, tin / silver / copper solder wire is called lead-free wire because there is no lead in it. The composition of leaded solder wire is 60 / 40 or 63 / 37 with 60 or 63 percent tin and 40 or 37 percent lead. The composition of lead-free solder wire is 96.5 / 3.0 / 0.5 with 96.5 percent tin, 3.0 percent silver and 0.5 percent copper.
What is Solder Wire used For?
Solder wire is used to solder electronic components, ICs or jumper. Since the introduction of RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) from electronics, more and more companies are using lead-free solder. Lead-free solder wire is available in many compositions but the most common composition is Tin / Silver / Copper in the Ratio 96.5:3.0:0.5.
Solder wire is available in different diameters such 2.0mm, 1.5mm, 1.0mm, 0.5mm, 0.2mm etc. For mobile phone repairing 0.5mm solder wire is best suitable. Kester is a world-renowned best brand, manufacturer and supplier of solder wire and other soldering material including solder flux.
- Soldering Iron and Soldering Station for Mobile Phone Repairing
- PCB Holder / PCB Stand for Mobile Cell Phone Repairing
- Mobile Phone Repairing Tools
- Sections and Parts Inside a Mobile Cell Phone
- Mobile Phone Parts Identification | How to Identify Parts & Components on PCB of Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Repairing Testing Methods
- Mobile Phone Fault Finding for Mobile Cell Phone Repairing
- Top Mobile Cell Phone Manufacturers in the world – Best Leading Mobile Cell Phone Manufacturers
- Top 10 Best Mobile Phone Brands in the World
- How to Open and Disassemble a Mobile Cell Phone
- How to Use Multimeter
- How to Jumper in Mobile Phone Repairing
- How to Clean Points and Connectors of Mobile Phone PCB
- How to Check Parts of a Mobile Phone for Fault
- How to Replace LCD Display Screen of a Mobile Cell Phone
- Parts Inside Apple iPhone 5 Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Communication Technology