PCB Holder / PCB Stand for Mobile Cell Phone Repairing
What is a PCB Holder or PCB Stand for Mobile Cell Phone Repairing? A PCB Holder or a PCB Stand is a tool to firmly hold the Printed Circuit Board of a mobile phone while soldering or repairing....
What is a PCB Holder or PCB Stand for Mobile Cell Phone Repairing?
A PCB Holder or a PCB Stand is a tool to firmly hold the Printed Circuit Board of a mobile phone while soldering or repairing. It holds the PCB very strongly and doesn’t allow it to move thus helping in repairing. These PCB holders are made up of metal and are available in different size, weight and colour. These tools are also available in magnetic material. All of them are fully adjustable to hold a PCB of any size. Some of them are designed in a way so that they can be used under an under board heater or per-heater.
There are several manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of mobile phone PCB holders. Baku is a very popular brand. Before buying a PCB Holder for mobile phone repairing, keep in mind following points:
- It must be easily adjustable to hold any size of mobile phone PCB.
- It must be able to stop or fix it to the workbench or table so that it does not move while desoldering or removable IC and BGA.
- It must have option to be grounded to prevent static charge that can damage some sensitive electronic components.
- An ESD-Safe PCB Holder is the best.
- Soldering Iron and Soldering Station for Mobile Phone Repairing
- Mobile Phone Repairing Tools
- Sections and Parts Inside a Mobile Cell Phone
- Mobile Phone Parts Identification | How to Identify Parts & Components on PCB of Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Repairing Testing Methods
- Smartphone Repairing
- Mobile Phone Fault Finding for Mobile Cell Phone Repairing
- Top Mobile Cell Phone Manufacturers in the world – Best Leading Mobile Cell Phone Manufacturers
- Top 10 Best Mobile Phone Brands in the World
- How to Open and Disassemble a Mobile Cell Phone
- How to Use Multimeter
- How to Jumper in Mobile Phone Repairing
- How to Clean Points and Connectors of Mobile Phone PCB
- How to Check Parts of a Mobile Phone for Fault
- How to Replace LCD Display Screen of a Mobile Cell Phone
- Parts Inside Apple iPhone 5 Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Communication Technology