Parts Inside Apple iPhone 5 Mobile Phone
The Apple iPhone 5 has created craze all around the world. It is definitely the next generation gadget taking mobile telephony a step ahead. Let us now examine the parts and components inside the new Apple iPhone 5...
The Apple iPhone 5 has created craze all around the world. It is definitely the next generation gadget taking mobile telephony a step ahead.
Let us now examine the parts and components inside the new Apple iPhone 5 Mobile Cell Phone. The main parts inside the new iPhone from Apple are:
- Slim and sleek logic board.
- Apple A6 processor.
- Qualcomm 4G LTE chip.
- 3.8V – 5.45Wh Battery.
- Hynix 16GB NAND Flash.
- 1GB Elpida LP DDR2 SDRAM.
- STMicroelectronics L3G4200DH three-axis gyroscope sensor.
- SanDisk SDMALBB4 32 GB multi-chip memory package controller.
- Skyworks SKY77352-15 Power Amplifier Controller.
- Murata SWUA 127 223 Antenna Switch.
- Triquint TQM666084-1223 Power Amplifier Module.
- Avago AFEM-7814 PAD (PA+ Duplexer Module).
- Skyworks SKY77729-4 Power Amplifier Control.
- Skyworks SKY77487-18 Power Amplifier Control.
- Qualcomm PM8018 Power Management IC.
Parts inside Apple iPhone 5 Mobile Phone
- iPhone Bluetooth Not Working – Problem and Solution
- Card Level Parts of a Mobile Phone
- Parts of a Mobile Cell Phone and Their Function (Big Parts)
- Small Parts / Electronic Components of Mobile Phone and Their Function
- Counting Legs or Pins of IC
- Mobile Phone Parts Identification | How to Identify Parts & Components on PCB of Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Repairing Tools
- How to Check Mobile Cell Phone Settings
- How to Open and Disassemble a Mobile Cell Phone
- How to Use Multimeter
- How to Jumper in Mobile Phone Repairing
- How to Clean Points and Connectors of Mobile Phone PCB
- How to Check Parts of a Mobile Phone for Fault
- How to Replace LCD Display Screen of a Mobile Cell Phone