No Sound in Mobile Phone Speaker Problem and Solution
No Sound in Mobile Phone – There could be problem with volume setting or the speaker is not working. Learn how to fix this problem.
No Sound in Mobile Phone – There could be several reasons why there is no sound in your mobile phone. There could be problem with volume setting or the speaker is not working or is faulty.
Here I will explain about different reasons of why there is no sound in mobile phone and how to fix this problem.
No Sound in Mobile Phone
There are situation when a mobile cell phone of any brand including Samsung, Nokia, LG, iPhone, Micromax, China Mobile Phones etc may give problems such as No Sound from Speaker.
There can be different symptoms, reasons and solutions to identify, solve and fix the problem. Let us have a look at some of the most common reasons and how to fix them.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel: 🙂
How to Solve and Fix No Sound in Mobile Phone Speaker Problem
- Check the volume setting first. Check if the mobile phone is on silent or vibrator mode. Change the mode if required.
- Make a phone call to someone or customer care of your network provider and check the volume. Increase volume if required.
- Check if the No Sound from Speaker problem happens always or during certain condition. Do functionality test by dialing the code – *#0*# to verify if there is any parts problem or not.
- If the sound problem happens always then check the speaker and the mic. If any of them is damaged then replace immediately.
- If the speaker sound problem happens on certain conditions or situation then upgrade the Software / Operating System (OS) to the latest version.
- For the earphone sound problem, check for any dust in ear-jack. Remove all dust and make sure it is clean and free from dust.
Have you every faced no sound in mobile phone problem? How did you fix it? Do share your tips and experiences via comments. 🙂