No Network Signal in Mobile Phone Problem and Solution
Mobile Phone No Network Signal Problem and Call Drop Problem and Solution – No or week network signal or call drops. Learn how to solve and fix this problem
No Network Signal in Mobile Phone Problem and Call Drop Problem and Solution – No or week network signal or call drops. Learn how to solve and fix this problem.
Sometimes we observe that there is no network signal in mobile phone even after inserting a new SIM card or SIM card is there but there is no network signal or the signal is too week. Sometimes it also happens that the signal keep fluctuating.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel: 🙂
Here I will explain some possible reasons for no network signal in mobile phone and their solution.
No Network Signal in Mobile Phone
There are situation when a mobile cell phone or smartphone of any brand including Samsung, Nokia, LG, iPhone, Micromax, China Mobile Phones etc may problems such as No or week Network and Auto Call Drop.
There can be different symptoms, reasons and solutions to identify, solve and fix the problem.
How to Solve and Fix No Network Signal in Mobile Phone and Call Drop Problem
- Check the SIM Card. See if the SIM is OK or not. Insert the SIM Card in other mobile phone and see it the Network Problem and Call Drop Problem is still there or not. I have personally observed that sometimes the SIM card itself gets faulty for some reason and needs to be replaced with a new one. I have myself replaced my Airtel SIM card two times to solve this problem.
- Also try to insert another SIM Card in the Same Mobile Phone which is giving the problem.
- If there is problem with the SIM Card then try to change or replace it.
- If the problem is still not solved then upgrade the Software / Operating System (OS) to the latest version. Also Rewrite the IMEI Number of the Mobile Cell Phone.
- If the problem is not solved then you may have to change the Mobile Phone PCB.
Have you ever face this no network signal in mobile phone problem? How did you solve the problem? Share your experiences via comments and help others. 🙂