Mobile Phone Virus Protection
Mobile Phone Virus Protection – Learn how to protect mobile phone from virus attack. Protect Android Smartphone and iPhone from Virus Attack. Learn More Here
Mobile Phone Virus Protection – Learn how to protect mobile phone from virus attack. Protect Android Smartphone and iPhone from Virus Attack. Learn More Here.
Mobile Phone Virus Attack
Mobile cell phones, mainly Android Smartphone and iPhone are highly sensitive to virus attacks. Hackers, malware distributors, spyware distributors and even antivirus companies try to spread and inject different virus to mobile phones for different reasons.
These viruses can collect and transmit sensitive personal data and bank details to unauthorized people who can misuse them. Therefore, it is extremely important to protect your mobile phone mainly Android smartphone and iPhone from these virus attacks.
Mobile Phone Virus Protection Antivirus
There are different free and paid antivirus and spyware protection software and apps available on Google Play for Android and iTunes for iPhone.
I personally use the free antivirus apps to protect my Android smartphone from virus attacks. Most of these software and apps work good on most brand of mobile phone including – Samsung, China Mobile Phones, Motorola, HTC, Sony, Alcatel, LG, Panasonic, Huawei, ZTE, Spice, Lava, Sony Ericsson, Micromax etc.
Why Protection Against Virus
A mobile phone or smartphone virus is very similar to a computer virus. The only difference is that computer virus attacks and targets computers while a mobile phone virus attacks and targets mobile phones.
A mobile phone virus is programmed in a way to target cell phone and spread by various means. These malicious Viruses can transmit sensitive data to unauthorized people or damage and corrupt important data or even erase data.
How Does Mobile Phone Virus Get Spread
Common ways in which viruses spread are:
- MMC Card
How to Protect Mobile Phone From Virus
There are simple ways to protect your mobile phone / smartphone from virus attacks:
- Always keep Bluetooth switched-off. Switch ON only when required. It is better to keep your handset in hidden mode and make visible only to authorised people.
- Never open any Bluetooth messages or file sent by any unknown source. It can be a virus.
- Always download content from trusted sources.
- Most branded mobile phones will flash warning for virus. Pay attention to these messages.
- Always install a good anti-virus software / application in your mobile phone.
- Use MMC memory card wisely with care. Scan any MMC card before and after inserting it into your mobile phone.
- Visit only trusted websites while browsing the internet.