Mobile Phone Light LED Problem and Solution – How to Solve Light or LED Fault in any Mobile Cell Phone
This chapter explains Mobile Phone Light or LED Problem and Solution – How to Solve Light or LED Fault in any Mobile Cell Phone. These problem and solution apply to all brands and make of mobile phones including Nokia, Samsung, iPhone, China Mobile Phones, Motorola, HTC, Sony, Blackberry, Alcatel, Apple, AudioVox, Benefone, Danger, FIC, Hagenuk, Palm, Kyocera, LG, Panasonic, Huawei, ZTE, Spice, Lava, Sony Ericsson, Micromax etc.
What is LED in a Mobile Cell Phone?
LED in any mobile cell phone is an electronic component or part that generates light in the Mobile Phone. These are generally LED or Light Emitting Diode. There are 2 types of connection in the Light Section of a Mobile Phone: (i) Series Connection; and (ii) Parallel Connection.
Types of Faults or Problems with Light or LED in any Mobile Cell Phone
- No Light.
- Light in only Keypad or Display.
- Some lights not working.
Mobile Phone Light Problem and Solution – How to Solve Light Fault in any Mobile Cell Phone
- Check Light Settings.
- If settings are OK then Resold all LED.
- If the problem is not solved then change the display or the screen and check.
- If the problem is not solved the check all the LEDs. Keep the multimeter on Buzzer mode and Check LED. If LED is Good then it will Glow. If LED is Faulty then it will Not Glow.
- Change LED or Jumper if required.
- If the problem is not solved then Check Track of the Light Section of the PCB of the Mobile Phone and Jumper if Required.
- If the problem is not solved the Check the Boosting Coil and Change if Required.
- If the problem is not solved the Heat or Change the Light IC.
- If the problem is still not solved the Heat, Reball or Change the Power IC.
In all Nokia Mobile Phones, there are 2 Types of Light IC:
- Ball-Type Light IC: Beside the Boosting Coil, There is a Small-Sized Ball-Type IC. When this IC is Desoldered, There are 8 Ball Underneath. This is the Light IC.
- Leg-Type Light IC: Beside the Boosting Coil, There is a Small-Sized, 4+4 = 8-Leg-Type IC. This is Light IC.
- Light IC = Back Light + Display Light
- Mobile Phone Vibrator Problem and Solution – How to Solve Vibrator Fault in any Mobile Cell Phone
- Mobile Phone Ringer Problem and Solution – How to Solve Ringer Fault in any Mobile Cell Phone
- How to Check Mobile Cell Phone Settings
- How to Open and Disassemble a Mobile Cell Phone
- How to Use Multimeter
- How to Jumper in Mobile Phone Repairing
- How to Clean Points and Connectors of Mobile Phone PCB
- How to Check Parts of a Mobile Phone for Fault
- How to Replace LCD Display Screen of a Mobile Cell Phone
- Parts Inside Apple iPhone 5 Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Hardware Problems and Solutions
- Small Parts / Electronic Components of Mobile Phone and Their Function
- Parts of a Mobile Cell Phone and Their Function (Big Parts)
- Mobile Phone Parts Identification | How to Identify Parts & Components on PCB of Mobile Phone
- Top Mobile Cell Phone Manufacturers in the world – Best Leading Mobile Cell Phone Manufacturers
- Mobile Phone and Communication Technology – Technology is Cell Phones
By Santosh Das | Mobile Cell Phone Repairing