Mobile Phone Battery Problem and Solution
Mobile Phone Battery Problem and Solution – Low Battery, Battery Drains Fast, Battery Backup Low, Battery Not charging. Learn how to fix these problems
Mobile Phone Battery Problem and Solution – Low Battery, Battery Drains Fast, Battery Backup Low, Battery Not charging. Learn how to fix these problems.
There are too many problems with the battery of Modern smartphones. Most of them drain too fast. Some of them have other issues and problems.
Here I will explain some mobile phone battery problems and their possible solutions.
Mobile Phone Battery Problem
There are situation when a mobile cell phone of any brand including Samsung, Nokia, LG, iPhone, Micromax, China Mobile Phones etc may give battery problems such – Low Battery, Battery Drains Fast, Battery Backup Low, Battery Not charging etc.
There can be different symptoms, reasons and solutions to identify, solve and fix the problem.
How to Solve and Fix Mobile Cell Phone Battery Problem
- Check the battery or charger to see if there is any problem there. You have to check the battery connector and charger plug.
- Check if there is any dust in the connector or any pin is broken or not. Also check for any corrosion in contact and plug. Clean the points using IPA or cleaning swabs. Make sure to use ESD-Safe Tools only.
- Check the Interface Connector to see if there is any dust or not. If there is dust then clean or replace the interface connector as required.
- If the battery problem is not solved then upgrade the software / operating system (OS) to the latest version.
- If the problem is still not solved then check the Mobile Phone PCB current consumption.
- Check for any short circuit.
- If there is serious problem at the Board Level then it is better to replace the whole Logic Board of the Mobile Cell Phone.
- Mobile Cell Phone Battery Charging Problem and Solution – How to Solve Not Charging Problem in any Mobile Cell Phone
- How to Increase Battery Life of Smartphone
I am sure you must have faced battery problem with your mobile phone and smartphone. Share your experience via comments. 🙂