How To Reset Motorola Mobile Phone
There can be times when you may need to Reset or Restore or Hard Reset your Motorola GSM Mobile Cell Phone to its original factory setting to solve several problems. Problems that need “RESET” may include: Your Motorola...
There can be times when you may need to Reset or Restore or Hard Reset your Motorola GSM Mobile Cell Phone to its original factory setting to solve several problems. Problems that need “RESET” may include:
- Your Motorola Mobile Phone Gets or Got Locked.
- You have forgotten the secret code or password of your Motorola Mobile Phone.
- You Motorola Mobile Phone gets hanged too often.
In Motorola Mobile Phone Model W220, if it says “Subscriber Not Allowed” then do following to reset your mobile phone to restore the original factory setting and fix the problem:
- Remove the SIM Card from your mobile phone.
- Type the following password: *#**367628# and Call
- The above step will start Master Reset.
- After One Minute Type Following Code: *#**778337#
- This will Reset your Motorola GSM Mobile Phone.
Notes: Before Resetting your Motorola Mobile Phone, take following precautions:
- Take backup of contact list.
- Take backup of all data including photos, videos, documents and any other data.
- If any data is stores in the Phone Memory and you reset the mobile phone, all data will get lost.
- How to Flash IMEI Number in Android Mobile Phone
- How to Reset LG Mobile Phone
- How to Reset Samsung Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Software Problems and Solutions
- Mobile Phone Repairing Tools
- Smartphone Repairing
- Parts of a Mobile Cell Phone and Their Function (Big Parts)
- How to Check Mobile Cell Phone Settings
- How to Open and Disassemble a Mobile Cell Phone
- How to Use Multimeter
- How to Jumper in Mobile Phone Repairing
- How to Clean Points and Connectors of Mobile Phone PCB
- How to Check Parts of a Mobile Phone for Fault
- How to Replace LCD Display Screen of a Mobile Cell Phone