How to Open and Disassemble a Mobile Cell Phone
How to open and disassemble any mobile cell phone including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, China Mobile Phones or any other brand of cell phone from any mobile cell phone manufacturer is basically same with slight change in the process. Before proceeding to open and disassemble a mobile cell phone, make sure...
How to open and disassemble any mobile cell phone including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, China Mobile Phones or any other brand of cell phone from any mobile cell phone manufacturer is basically same with slight change in the process. Before proceeding to open and disassemble a mobile cell phone, make sure you have all the required tools for mobile repairing. The tools you will need are:
- T5, T6 and Forehead Precision Screwdriver. A screwdriver set or kit can be very useful. These screwdrivers must have magnetic tip.
- Mobil Phone Opener
- Antistatic Wrist Strap
- Antistatic Hand Gloves
- Antistatic or ESD-Safe Mat
- ESD-Safe Apron
- ESD-Safe Footwear
NOTE: It is very important to use only Antistatic or ESD-Safe tools to open and disassemble a mobile cell phone because parts inside a mobile phone are very sensitive to static electricity and can get damaged if precaution is not taken to prevent static electricity.
How to Open and Disassemble a Mobile Cell Phone: Step by Step Instructions
- Take OFF and remove the battery cover and back facial of the mobile phone. You should use a mobile opener tool to remove the back Facia.
- Remove the battery, SIM card and memory card.
- You will find several small screws at the back. Using suitable screwdriver, unscrew and remove all the screws and keep them in a safe box. These screws must be kept very carefully so that they do not get lost.
- Once all the screws are open, remove the front cover or the front Facia of the mobile phone.
- Now you have the internal Facia or skeleton of the mobile phone. It is attached to the mobile phone PCB with screws. Unscrew and open all the screws.
- Remove connectors for display and camera and pull the display and the camera out.
Now the mobile phone is open and you have learnt how to disassemble a mobile cell phone.
- Mobile Phone Dictionary
- Mobile Phone Repairing Tools
- Card Level Parts of a Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Parts Identification | How to Identify Parts & Components on PCB of Mobile Phone
- Parts of a Mobile Cell Phone and Their Function (Big Parts)
- Small Parts / Electronic Components of Mobile Phone and Their Function
- Counting Legs or Pins of IC
- Current | Electric Current | AC (Alternate Current) | DC (Direct Current)
- Circuit Symbol / Circuit Schematic Symbols of Electronic Components
- How to Check Mobile Cell Phone Settings
- How to Use Multimeter
- How to Jumper in Mobile Phone Repairing
- Smartphone Repairing