How to Jumper in Mobile Phone Repairing
Most mobile phone repairing is done by doing jumper. Different parts of a mobile cell phone like display, keypad, speaker, microphone, LED lights, different ICs, different small parts and electronic components, all have different jumper settings. It is important to first track the fault or missing track and then do the jumper.
Mobile Phone Repairing Tools You Will Need to Dumper
- Mobile phone jumper wire.
- Soldering iron.
- Solder wire.
- Blade cutter.
- Soldering flux.
- PCB holder.
How to Jumper
- Disassemble mobile phone and place it on a PCB holder.
- Using a multimeter, check track and find the fault or the missing track that need jumper.
- Apply liquid soldering flux to the points where you need to solder jumper wire.
- Cut jumper wire to desired length and remove its lamination using blade cutter.
- Hold one end of the jumper wire and solder it to one point of the faulty circuit track. Use a good quality tweezers to hold the wire and good quality of soldering iron and solder wire to solder.
- Now hold the other end of the jumper wire and solder to the other point of the track
- Using a multimeter check the jumper.
- Mobile Phone Parts Identification | How to Identify Parts & Components on PCB of Mobile Phone
- Parts of a Mobile Cell Phone and Their Function (Big Parts)
- Small Parts / Electronic Components of Mobile Phone and Their Function
- Counting Legs or Pins of IC
- How to Check Mobile Cell Phone Settings
- Smartphone Repairing
- SMD Soldering: Guide and Tutorial on Surface Mount Soldering
Latest posts by Santosh Das (see all)
- Mobile Phone Repairing Tutorial, Tips, Free PDF Download - June 13, 2015
- Hot Air Station for Mobile Phone Repairing - June 1, 2015
- How to Increase Battery Life of Smartphone - May 11, 2015