How to Flash IMEI Number in Android Mobile Phone
Learn How to Flash IMEI Number in Android Mobile Phone / Smartphone & Fix Invalid IMEI Number Problem.
You will need to flash IMEI Number in your Android Mobile Phone after flashing Stock ROM (Firmware). You have to flash the Stock ROM (Firmware) in your Android Mobile Phone for any of the following reasons:
- Your mobile phone gets hanged too often.
- Your phone gets hanged at company logo and doesn’t boot.
- You want to update the latest software / operating system in your phone.
- You have forgotten the lock pattern or password and want to unlock the phone.
- Your Android Mobile phone or tablet is dead because of software issues.
After you Flash the Stock ROM, you will also have to Flash the IMEI Number and Restore it back. Otherwise you may get following error messages: Invalid IMEI Number 🙁
So, in order to fix this Invalid IMEI Problem and Restore the IMEI Number on Android Smartphone you have to Flash IMEI Number in you Android Mobile Phone.
💡 PS: This tutorial to flash IMEI Number on Android Mobile Phone works on most Brands including – Alcatel, BLU, Celkon, Coolpad, FLY, Gionee, Huawei, Intex, Carbonn, LAVA, Lenovo, Micromax, Oppo, Panasonic, Samsung, Vivo, Xiaomi, ZTE, etc.
Software and Hardware Needed to Flash IMEI Number in Android Mobile Phone
You will need following Software and hardware to flash or Rewrite IMEI Number on Android Mobile Phone and Tablet:
- The Android Phone to Flash the IMEI Number.
- A USB Data Cable to Connect Your Phone to the Computer or Laptop.
- Stock ROM / Firmware: of the Model of the Phone in which Flashing of IMEI Number is to be done. (Why is this needed will be clear later in this Tutorial)
- SN Write Tool: SN Write Tool allows you to read and write IMEI on any Mediatek Feature Phone, Android Smartphone and Tablets.
- AP BP Base for SN Write Tool: in .zip file (You need this if you do not have the .zip file of the Stock ROM)
- Read&Write Tool: Read&Write Tool allows you to read and write IMEI on any Qualcomm, MTK or SpreadTrum Smartphone and Tablet
- AP BP Base for Read&Write Tool: in .zip file (You need this if you do not have the .zip file of the Stock ROM)
- IMEI Number of your Phone: You will also find the IMEI Number of your Phone at the Back after you remove the Back Cover and also on the Packet of the Phone.
➡ PS: In this tutorial, I will explain how to use SN Write Tool to Flash IMEI Number in any Android Smartphone or Tablet having Mediatek Chipset. If you want to flash IMEI Number in any Qualcomm, MTK or SpreadTrum device then download and use Read&Write Tool ➡ [
https://androiddatahost.com/d97ays]. Process is very Similar for BOTH and you will not face any difficulty.
How to Flash IMEI Number in Android Mobile Phone and Restore IMEI Number and Fix Invalid IMEI Number Problem
Download SN Write Tool on your computer from Here ➡ [
https://snwritetool.com/download/sn-write-tool-v1-1828]. Extract the .zip File. You will see following files in the Extracted Folder.
In the Extracted Folder, you will find – SN Writer.exe File. Open this .exe file (Double Click or Right Click and Run as Administrator)
Now you will see following screen. Click on ComPort and Select USB VCOM. In the “Target Type” you will get Options to Select Feature Phone, Smartphone and Other Android Devices. Select Smartphone if you are flashing the IMEI Number to an Android Phone.
Now select System Config Button.
Once you click onto the Config Button, you will see the following Screen. Select Following Options – IMEI, BT Address and WiFi Address. You also get the Option to select Dual IMEI, 3 IMEI and 4 IMEI. Select the Required Option.
Under Database File Option select the Path of MD1_DB and AP_DB. Remember that BOTH these Files come with the .zip File of the Custom ROM Firmware. Otherwise, you have to download the AP BP Base for SN Write Tool ( ➡ https://androiddatahost.com/yhaz9)
Select all the Required Options and Click SAVE
Now click Start Button on the Next Screen.
Under Scan Data, Enter the 15 Digit IMEI Number. You will also find the IMEI Number of your Phone at the Back after you remove the Back Cover and also on the Packet of the Phone.
Once you have entered all the required Data, SWITCH OFF your Phone and Take out the Battery. If there is Non-Removable Battery then just switch OFF the Phone and Connect the Phone to your Computer with USB Data Cable. Now Click OK.
The Process will take just few minutes. Once the IMEI Number writing is Done, you will see Green Pass Message.
I hope now you know How to Flash IMEI Number in Android Mobile Phone. Feel free to ask any question below. If you appreciate the Hard Work then Please Share this Article on your Social Profile so that other People can also Learn and Benefit. Thanks!
- Mobile Phone Hardware Problems and Solutions
- Mobile Phone Repairing Tools
- Mobile Phone Software Problems and Solutions
- Hot Air Blower for Mobile Phone Repairing
- Sections and Parts Inside a Mobile Cell Phone
- Mobile Phone Repairing Testing Methods
- Mobile Phone Fault Finding for Mobile Cell Phone Repairing
- Top 10 Best Mobile Phone Brands in the World
- Small Parts / Electronic Components of Mobile Phone and Their Function
- How to Reset Samsung Mobile Phone
- How to Reset LG Mobile Phone (GSM)
- How To Reset Motorola Mobile Phone
- How to Reset Nokia Mobile Phone
- Secret Codes for Android Mobile Phones
- Mobile Phone Heating Problem and Solution