Current | Electric Current | AC (Alternate Current) | DC (Direct Current)
What is Current or Electric Current? Current or electric current is flow or charge (electrons that are negatively charged) from one medium to another through a conductor medium like copper wire, aluminum wire, circuit, electric wiring etc. What...
What is Current or Electric Current?
Current or electric current is flow or charge (electrons that are negatively charged) from one medium to another through a conductor medium like copper wire, aluminum wire, circuit, electric wiring etc.
What is the SI Unit of Current?
The SI unit of current is ampere.
How is Electric Current Measured?
Electric current is measured using an ammeter.
Types of Electric Current
Electric current is of 2 types – AC or Alternating Current and DC or Direct Current.
What is DC Current?
DC or Direct Current is the flow of electric charge in one direction. This is called unidirectional flow of electric charge. DC current is produced by devices like battery, thermocouple, solar cell, dynamo etc. DC current is also called galvanic current.
What is AC Current?
AC or Alternate Current is the flow of electric charge that periodically reverses direction in a waveform.
Current in Mobile Phone
The circuit of a mobile phone PCB works on DC current. The battery provides DC current to the circuit.
- Mobile Phone Dictionary
- Mobile Phone Repairing Tools
- Card Level Parts of a Mobile Phone
- Mobile Phone Parts Identification | How to Identify Parts & Components on PCB of Mobile Phone
- Parts of a Mobile Cell Phone and Their Function (Big Parts)
- Small Parts / Electronic Components of Mobile Phone and Their Function
- Counting Legs or Pins of IC
- Circuit Symbol / Circuit Schematic Symbols of Electronic Components
- How to Check Mobile Cell Phone Settings
- How to Open and Disassemble a Mobile Cell Phone
- How to Use Multimeter
- How to Jumper in Mobile Phone Repairing